The ITIL® (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) framework is designed to standardize the selection, planning, delivery and support of IT services to a business. ITIL® Intermediate Continual Service Improvement (CSI) is an intermediate level certification offered to professionals within the ITIL® qualification scheme. Continual Service Improvement Certificate is a free-standing qualification, but is also part of the ITIL® Intermediate Lifecycle stream, and one of the modules that leads to the ITIL® Expert Certificate in IT Service Management.
ITIL® qualifications set international benchmarks of quality for IT professionals all over the world. The value of ITIL® has increased sharply in recent years and an ITIL® certification is fast becoming an entry requirement for a majority of IT-based roles. Professionals with ITIL® Intermediate CSI Certification are likely to earn 40% higher salary as compared to non-certified peers.
Expected Learning Outcome:
- Define continual service improvement.
- Describe continual service improvement principles and processes.
- Explain continual service improvement methods and techniques.
- Implement continual service improvement.
- Define strategies for challenges, CSFs, and risk factors